Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - and we’re expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. We’ve raised over $250 million from the best internet and healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Own and lead Operations recruiting and overall talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing Operations teams. Partner with Operations leaders to understand and anticipate hiring needs, and manage, coach, and align the Operations recruiting team to successfully achieve hiring goals.
- Build capabilities to allow the Operations recruiting team to build and maintain robust candidate pipelines for hourly and salaried roles
- Coach and mentor a team of Operations recruiters - focused primarily on hiring non-exempt teammates in NY/NJ and Capsule’s expansion markets throughout the US
- Establish relevant KPIs and goals for Operations recruiting and ensure that the Operations recruiting team is meeting them
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for key Operations roles, particularly managers and other experienced hires
- Understand the labor market in each of our markets and come up with creative ways to engage with A+ talent, especially in expansion markets
- Be a strategic partner to Operations leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, and strategic insight to increase the quality and pace of hiring and improve offer acceptance rates
- Maintain data integrity practices and provide regular insights to Capsule’s People team and Operations team leadership in order to elevate and improve Operations recruiting process and strategies
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 7-10 years of recruiting experience
- You have 2-4 years of people management experience
- You have a track record for building and growing high performance recruiting teams
- You possess proven success hiring A+ talent
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to partner with executive team
- You have experience using relevant recruiting metrics and data to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- You are well-versed in modern recruiting practices and standard tools (Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.)
- You are passionate about healthcare and our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.