Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and to push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing marketing communications across channels, with a large focus on email marketing and copywriting.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals. A highly customer-centric mindset will be core to the initiatives you’ll help build.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives across paid and owned channels
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to create and optimize content and copy across all communications to drive KPIs, improve education, and build an emotionally resonant brand
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative analysis to draw insights for continuous optimizations on campaigns, communications and consumer education
- Develop, execute and optimize email campaigns to drive cross departmental initiatives and business KPIs, partnering with Product and Insights
- Analyze and report on key email marketing health metrics including email deliverability, email open rates, CTRs, unsubscribes, etc.
- Partner with the Design team to develop new email templates and with Product/Engineering to implement
- Manage centralized messaging brand guidelines
- Serve as a conduit for cross-functional requests ensuring appropriate prioritization, brand governance, traffic control, and legal/customer service alignment
- You are both analytical and creative
- You have impeccable attention to detail. You are committed to triple-checking your work.
- You adapt quickly and are flexible with moving timelines and fast turnarounds.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 6+ years total work experience with 2+ years experience of email marketing experience (end-to-end including strategy, design, copywriting, and deployment in a Marketing Automation platform)
- Experience creating and executing marketing initiatives from scratch that drove measurable awareness, trial, and/or retention
- Experience working at a DTC startup
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.