Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and to push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Capsule’s applications targeting diverse categories of end users including: consumers, pharmacists, doctors, and logistics personnel
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Learn new languages & frameworks and contribute code to other layers of our stack (if you want! - Capsule Engineering values & encourages development of skills breadth)
- You possess a thorough understanding of React & Redux and their core principles.
- You have 1+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- You have 1+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Thorough understanding of React & Redux and their core principles.
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 2+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.