Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet and healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Business Operations at Capsule is a small team of business generalists who are deployed on cross-functional initiatives that accelerate and enable Capsule’s mission.
As a leader at Capsule, you will identify, scope and drive these initiatives, ensuring the company meets ambitious OKRs. You will incubate and launch new growth opportunities for Capsule. Your work will drive habits of faster learning, communication, structure and collaboration in the organization. You will support, advise and collaborate with leaders across teams including Finance, Business Insights, Partnerships & Acquisitions, Product, Engineering, Marketing and People.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive cross-functional initiatives. Catalyze collaboration by bringing people together, creating structure and facilitating progress.
- Incubate new ideas. Research, develop and launch new Capsule offerings that drive growth.
- Push progress on company OKRs. Provide additional bandwidth and/or specific skills to a team at time of need.
- You have 6-8+ years of experience in (i) start-up and high growth businesses and (ii) consulting, investment banking or other advisory roles
- You have demonstrated success in taking cross-functional initiatives from ideation to completion and driving measurable results
- You have experience using qualitative inputs and quantitative data to drive decision-making
- You are a self starter who can create order out of chaos; you are comfortable in unstructured environments
- You are low-ego and high-empathy; you consistently work well with a wide range of people and build trust quickly
- You have experience working directly with senior leaders; you are motivated by high-touch collaboration and feedback
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.