Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, we’re just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet and healthcare investors in the world.
About the Role:
Building on the tremendous success in New York City, Capsule is bringing a smarter, simpler, kinder pharmacy to the rest of the country, from Manhattan to Manhattan Beach. In addition to growing across the country, we’re also growing a Marketing team of fast-moving, data-driven, creative thinkers with a mission to nurture and grow the Capsule brand and community across the U.S. We’re looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to drive Go-To-Market marketing from ideation to execution and analysis. This role will report to the Head of Consumer Marketing. The ideal candidate is strategic, detail-oriented, results-driven, and creative. They’re a self-starter with exceptional communication skills and are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive growth in both existing and new markets as Capsule rapidly expands across the U.S.
- Oversee various paid channels including but not limited to paid social, search, TV/OTT, radio, podcast, and direct mail
- Drive acquisition marketing budget across paid and organic channels
- Develop & optimize media plans for new city launches
- Lead cross-functional team processes with brand, design and digital product teams to develop high-performing marketing collateral and go-to market strategies for new city launches
- Vet and test incremental opportunities for growth, including new channels, partners, audiences, creative, messaging and landing pages
- Research, evaluate, test, and continuously optimize media to drive efficient new customer acquisition and hit business KPIs
- Partner with Product and Insights teams to manage and optimize tracking and performance reporting, while highlighting key learnings to inform future initiatives
- Lead regular reporting on the marketing budget, consumer acquisition efforts and key KPIs, keeping other leadership and cross-functional teams up to speed and inform optimization decisions across the top and bottom of the funnel
- Support managing email content, design, and logic in Capsule’s ESP
- Collaborate with Product on customer journey: connecting the dots between Capsule’s value proposition, campaigns, onboarding and life-cycle experiences with the goal of reducing friction, improving conversion rates and driving growth
- You have 7+ years of full-time marketing experience and are a hungry performance marketer that wants to flex into all areas of Marketing including brand
- Experience driving meaningful growth through digital performance marketing
- Highly analytical. You are someone who is able to glean insights from complex sets of information and communicate them to other stakeholders in a clear, effective way
- A strong strategic thinker who can flex between long term planning and fast, day-to-day optimizations
- You have impeccable attention to detail. You are committed to triple-checking your work and ensuring that content/creative across all communications is high-quality and consistent with Capsule’s brand guidelines
- You are comfortable with deploying a budget against a wide array of marketing channels while experimenting across new and existing channels
- You adapt quickly and are flexible with moving timelines and fast turnarounds
- You possess strong project management skills with experience executing local marketing campaigns
- You have exceptional organizational, budgetary and time-management skills
- Proficiency in third party analytics and keyword research tools, like Google analytics, google search console, etc.
- A successful collaborator that can work well cross-functionally, specifically with Product, Insights, and Design teams
- Prior Management Consulting, banking or CPG experience is a plus