Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, we’re just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert on how users engage with Capsule across the consumer journey.
- Define and analyze product metrics and KPI’s related to Capsule’s product features, and synthesize critical information to provide recommendations on product decisions.
- Maintain event tagging with engineering and product teams to build a robust and scalable front-end data environment.
- Conduct exploratory analyses of how users interact with Capsule to inform overall business strategy
- Identify opportunities for Capsule’s products to drive increased customer conversion, retention, engagement, and lifetime value.
- Conduct A/B tests on mobile and web features to drive improvements to our product, conversion, and retention.
- Become an expert with Product Analytics tools and work to provide support to the teams and individuals who use those tools.
- Craft, analyze, and present customer behavior metrics, such as funnel conversion, user churn, cart abandonment, and cross-sell metrics.
- You have 1–4 years of analytical experience, with a degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- You are experienced in conducting analyses in SQL and Excel
- You possess the strong ability to synthesize disparate, and oftentimes messy, data sources to obtain sensible results
- You have a strong understanding of statistics and experimentation.
- You have the capacity to drive to logical, concise, and actionable conclusions, and a skilled ability to communicate results to non-data-informed consumers. You can generate work across teams and generate buy-in
- You have a willingness to prioritize, reprioritize, and be flexible in working towards company-wide goals
- You have a desire to own projects end-to-end, take initiative in identifying and improving established processes, learn new skills, and teach others.
- Experience with a variety of analytical techniques in the digital space (e.g. funnel analysis, cohort analysis, multivariate testing)
- Experience running and analyzing A/B/n tests
- Experience using product analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Segment, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience using BI and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Chartio, Looker)