Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and to push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Business Recruiter to join our team who will help drive the talent acquisition strategy across various business functions such as Expansion Operations, Business Operations, Pharmacy Operations, Finance, and Marketing. You will partner with executives and leaders to understand the business, anticipate their team’s hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and build a robust pipeline of A+ talent.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse A+ talent at all levels through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to Capsule’s leadership team by providing compensation advice, market insights, recruiting metrics, and strategies to improve the efficiency of the funnel
- Build and provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve our recruiting processes and strategies
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer for the team vs. always having the right answer
- You are passionate about healthcare and our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
- You are resilient to change and have the ability to roll with a frequently changing, fast-paced, environments
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- You have a track record of success recruiting and hiring for roles at all levels, from associate to VP level positions
- You are an excellent networker and understand how to effectively engage high calibre candidates across multiple business functions
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to persuade and advise executives on recruiting best practices
- You have experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.