Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet and healthcare investors in the world and is rapidly expanding across the country.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Lead Business Recruiter at Capsule, you will help drive the talent acquisition strategy across various business functions such as Operations, Finance, Marketing, and Business Operations. You will partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team’s hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and build a robust pipeline of A+ talent.
What You'll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process.
- Understand the talent market and introduce creative ways to engage with A+ talent.
- Develop recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals.
- Be a strategic partner to commercial leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, and develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates.
- Maintain data integrity practices and provide insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting processes and strategies.
- You have 6+ years of recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency/search firm.
- You have a successful track record for recruiting for general business (non-technical) roles.
- You have experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
- You are well-versed in recruiting practices and tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.).
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.