Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, we’re just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager you will own products from ideation through launch and drive decisions along each step of the process. From road mapping to execution, this role will be a full stack Product role that will help drive some of our most important customer facing initiatives forward.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Drive the product strategy and execution for your cross-functional squad, partnering with product design, engineering, operations and other stakeholders to reliably ship products that delight our users and advance our mission of reconnecting medication into healthcare.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users (customers, doctors & partners, internal teams), and use that to drive your squad’s roadmap and help shape the overall product strategy.
- Define what success looks like, and then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like and how we get there.
- You’re passionate about building the future of healthcare: weaving technology and brand into a seamless experience for consumers, medical providers who partner with us, and the broader healthcare system.
- You’re able to think strategically about Capsule’s short & long-term objectives while relentlessly advocating for our users.
- You leverage data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) and synthesize user feedback into actions.
- You’re a fast learner. This is a complex space and — though you may have no prior healthcare experience — you’re excited to jump in, sweat the details, and become an expert wherever it’ll help you get the job done.
- You work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs. You use lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- You bring out the best in your team and help align people around common objectives.
- You have 2-10 years in a product management capacity. You have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so).
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health and Commuter FSAs
- Flexible vacation policy
- Macbook Pro and choice of peripherals
- Weekly team lunches