Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Capital on Tap is a credit card company for SMEs. We have helped over 125,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Are you a data-centric credit risk analyst who has a proven record making commercial impact?
It is an exciting time in Credit - our portfolio is growing, we are targeting new market segments and creating new customer management strategies. We’re looking for a Lead Credit Analyst to join the UK Credit Risk team to help balance our growth aspirations with Credit Risk exposure, whilst remaining within risk appetite.
What you'll be doing:
- Own components of our portfolio monitoring and conduct ad-hoc analyses to ensure any findings are fully understood
- Identify opportunities to optimise our credit and collections processes through the use of new data and strategies
- Contribute to the management of the portfolio by defining initiatives for activities such as line management, price management and collections strategy
- Support the Head of Credit and collections team with strategic projects, for example, the implementation of a new recoveries contact strategy or propensity to repay model
- Driving decision making in various facets of the business with data-driven insights
- Using Microsoft Excel and Looker to visualise and present findings
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide unique insights and tools for internal success
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a Credit Risk/Collections team - in the unsecured lending space
- Experience leading a team and/or multiple projects
- Beginning to end operational experience
- Analytically minded and comfortable with data manipulation using tools such as Python, R and SQL
- Great communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and drive your own work
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
What you'll get in return:
- You will be driving decision making in various facets of the business with data-driven insights
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Hybrid working
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
- Private healthcare and worldwide travel insurance through Vitality
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission on our careers page.
Diversity & Inclusion:
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days.