Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
At Capital on Tap, we believe in small businesses and their potential. That's why we are on a mission to build tools for small businesses to help them thrive.
We have helped more than 125,000 small businesses across the US and the UK, and hope to partner with more than 1 million businesses by the end of 2025. We have been named by the Financial Times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 5 years in a row and we have a global team of 400 across Atlanta, London and Cardiff.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture. Your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions and we champion you to pilot your own ideas to have an impact and add value to the business!
We are a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and welcome. We foster an environment that allows people to share, engage, learn, support, participate and work towards positive change. We hold regular culture and inclusion events, such as Black History Month, Pride Week and International Women’s Day and have genuine goals to improve every day. You can read more about these events on our blog, and more about our team and our values here.
We are looking for a level one IT Support Engineer to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software. As a level one technician, you are responsible for responding to email/IM, phone or in-person queries and offering technical support to our internal customers. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot basic computer/user issues, and an interest in a career in the Information Technology field.
This is an entry level opportunity in the Information Technology field with on-the-job training and career enhancement opportunities.
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email/IM, video-call or in person.
- Managing support requests through the company Helpdesk system.
- Technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, software, office networks and audio-visual equipment.
- Basic maintenance of networking, including WiFi.
- Training computer users.
- Analyzing common complaints and problems.
- A working knowledge of computer systems and software.
- Some basic knowledge of networking, including WiFi, is a plus.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Ability to respond to customers in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 1+ years of professional or home experience in technical support or related areas
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Physics, IT / Network, Engineering, or related field
- Fresh graduates welcome
Location and working hours:
- The role is based in our Midtown Atlanta office
- Working hours may involve shift work. Shifts would be 07:00-16:00, 09:00-18:00 and 10:30 – 19:30
- There may also be a requirement to work out of hours over weekends. This work would only be to assist with urgent requirements for a user to get back up and running. Other requests raised on weekends would be dealt with during office hours.
We are a diverse team, all eager to learn more and to help each other out. We love building innovative systems, solving problems and working together to really make a difference in the business.
Within IT, we work in an agile methodology in small cross-functional teams which we feel saves time, increases efficiency and improves communication between everyone involved.
What you get in return
In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary.
- 90% Healthcare cover for employees
- 401k match - 100% match to 3% and then 50% to 5%
- 20 days PTO
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee $1,250 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Generous anniversary rewards
- Breakfast and snacks provided!
Diversity and Inclusion
At Capital on Tap we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.