Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017, 2018 and 2019) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
We are looking for a capable Product Manager experienced in delivering elegant solutions for complex technical and business problems. Some examples of initiative you would drive might include:
- Leading the internationalisation of our underwriting engine into a new geography
- Building new product features to drive increased card utilisation amongst customers
- Overseeing the refactoring of critical internal systems (such as our CRM, and debt collections system) to enable modularisation and configuration by region.
- Taking ownership over our mobile app rebuild
What you'll be doing
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customers, business and market.
- Leading multiple cross-functional teams to solve some of the company's most challenging problems.
- Facilitating requirement definition and prioritisation together with key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
- Refining requirements into engineer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Working closely with developers to ensure the product ships on time and to quality.
What we are looking for
- Hardworking, creative, analytical and results-driven individual
- Knack for taking complex problems and translating them into elegant solutions
- 3+ years of direct experience with modern product management techniques
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent leadership and team management capabilities
- A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
Nice to haves
- A computer science degree or experience as a Software developer
- Experience with internationalisation/localisation of complex web applications
- Experience with Fintechs (specifically in the lending and payments space)
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Generous anniversary rewards, including a 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years