Capital on Tap believes that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017, 2018 and 2019) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
The People Team
The People Team is a small, dynamic and fun team! We are responsible for everything recruitment and HR related, and ultimately responsible for ensuring that Capital on Tap is an awesome place to work.
We are the team that drives forward the culture and values of the business and this is especially important as we are often the first point of contact for candidates and new joiners into the business. As a team we have tonnes of energy and are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a genuine passion for people to be an advocate for our amazing company and values.
We support our incredible team across London, Madrid and Cardiff. We don’t sit on the sidelines, we understand the direction of the company and our priorities are based on growing and developing an amazing team to support our impressive growth trajectory.
We are looking for a people oriented, thoughtful and organised people associate to grow our dynamic and hardworking team.
Reporting to the Head of People, you will be responsible for:
- End to end recruitment of all operational roles across the company which includes full oversight of hiring for our new office in Cardiff. Speaking to hiring managers, developing hiring plans and recruiting amazing people to join our company.
- On-boarding of all new joiners. This includes everything from speaking with new hires, planning their onboarding with their manager and giving them their SWAG on day 1.
- Supporting our Head of People with everything people related. This will vary and everyday will be different! You will be involved with visa sponsorship applications, benefits implementation and supporting learning and development across the company, to name a few.
- Assisting our Talent Partner to organise meet ups, recruitment events and develop our employer branding. We need to be better at telling everyone how great we are to work for, and that’s where you come in!
What we are looking for:
This is a huge opportunity for anyone who is keen to learn more and progress in a people team. We are a small team, so how big the role becomes is really up to you as you have the chance to get involved across a huge people and talent remit.
We’re looking for someone who wants to progress, drive themselves and their performance hard and ultimately have a great time at work at the same time.
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience, preferably in-house for a small or growing company
- Interest and drive to get involved across a broad people remit
- Fantastic team player willing to muck in, passionate about the role and company
- Strong judgement and discretion
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
What you get in return
We also try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location in Shoreditch we also offer:
- £28k - £32k dependent on experience
- An opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow and develop
- Private healthcare, including physical and mental healthcare cover
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travel card loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast, snacks and socials
- Generous anniversary rewards including a paid month sabbatical at four years