Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Number 29 on the Sunday Times Tech Track 100) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
As a Client Relationship Manager within a large growing portfolio of £200m you are responsible for ensuring each partner is meeting set targets for incremental recoveries and maintain quality and compliance adherence in an ever-changing environment.
You will own and manage all aspects of external client relationships; meeting monthly targets for incremental recoveries whilst managing and developing the third-party relationships that best serve our customers. You will be responsible to understand our client’s needs and how best to improve the results and efficiency of their results.
You will be managing the portfolio of outsourced accounts and experiment with techniques to ensure ongoing success and results outperform. Additionally, sourcing and setting up new partnerships right for the business as per our business needs set by management. You will conduct market research; build business cases for change such as change of client accounts, variations of current client terms or technology improvements. All proposals will demonstrate your relationship skills, your analytical insight to quantify the value of improvements and your sales experience to achieve targets based on a costing analysis.
What you'll be doing
- Drive and deliver targeted recovery success in agreed upon timelines from existing partnerships
- Conduct training and quality assurance of all partner deliverables to ensure excellent customer service standards and regulatory adherence are implemented and maintained
- Monitor the partnership performance to identify potential opportunities or risks, establishing targets, training needs, objectives and new opportunities, also renewing contracts as necessary to target their performance based on the business requirements
- Develop effective client relationship through continued contact including weekly calls, monthly reporting discussions and quarterly visits along with additional visits on audits or training as needed to maintain effective communication and performance levels
- Support client queries with day to day administration, escalations and referrals.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in a face to face customer service in B2B or account management role in a recoveries environment
- Strong working knowledge of visual data tools such as PowerBI
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal with attention to detail
- Confident to work autonomously with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate an ability to influence and engage with business stakeholders at a C-Level executives in the decision making process
- Team player with a collaborative approach and a positive, outgoing personality
- Ability to work under pressure to demanding targets and deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of personal, team organisation and focus
Helpful to have
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets to present insights and produce solutions
- Commercially-minded with proven ability to confidently deliver process and system improvements
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Anniversary rewards including a month off paid sabbatical after 4 years