Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our Capital on Tap Business Credit Card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2017, 2018 and 2019) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
We are launching in Cardiff! We are looking for a highly ambitious Operations Manager to build, manage and grow a world-class customer operations team in the heart of Cardiff. You will have ultimate ownership for scaling an office of zero to a 50-person high-performance team.
You will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience for our customers. Whether it’s ensuring that our customers never have to wait more than a minute for their calls to be answered or empowering your team to solve customer’s problems quickly - you are there to make sure customers have a great experience every time they contact us.
As the person in charge in Cardiff, you will also be at the heart of all hiring and people decisions. Our people are critical to our customer success, and you will be integral to creating a culture that attracts and retains amazing people.
In this role, you will learn how to deliver excellent customer service for a rapidly growing customer base (growing over 100% year over year) with plenty of help and advice along the way. You will be the key contact with our HQ in London. This position will report to our Senior Operations Manager and work closely with our COO, our Head of Growth, and our Head of Product.
What you'll be doing
- Building, hiring and developing our Customer Operations team.
- Setting ambitious KPIs around customer service to help us to provide world-class service to our customers.
- Monitoring performance and creatively thinking about ways to continually promote a high-performance culture.
What we are looking for
- Obsessed with customers and helping build a customer-first culture at a fast-growing company
- Experience successfully scaling and running operations, customer service or customer success team
- 4-10 years’ experience at a start-up or other fast-paced working environment
- Comfortable with advanced Excel modeling and analysing outputs
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven by data-orientated results
What you get in return
In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Generous anniversary rewards including a month paid sabbatical after 4 years.
- Breakfast and snacks
- Regular socials!