Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2019 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
Capital on Tap are looking for a talented QA Automation Tester to join our QA team. Armed with strong knowledge and experience in all aspects of quality assurance you will be responsible for providing governance and oversight of the quality of the products we develop.
You will be helping to build a new QA department within a fast-growth London based Fintech, you’ll take ownership of significant elements of testing and documentation of our web applications and backend services, as well as being an excellent communicator with strong people and technical aptitude.
What you'll be doing
- Sourcing complex requirements from product managers, developers and business stakeholders
- Working across multiple products with an agile approach
- Create test automation frameworks for both mobile and web applications
- Build functional test plans which are driven by business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Provide QA governance to the development teams ensuring that appropriate testing coverage is in place and is at a sufficient level
- Provide guidance and assistance on automation and functional testing perspective
- Work closely with PO’s and developers to agree test cases and their acceptance criteria
- Setting up and maintaining QA automation Infrastructure
- Review design artefacts for testability and define overall testing plans
What we are looking for
- Experience of testing full-stack applications with an understanding of functional testing, QA automation techniques and best practices.
- Proven experience of Test Planning, Test Cycle Management and creating and executing Test Cases
- Experience of writing Test Automation frameworks
- Experience of testing UI’s, Services and API’s
- Passionate about delivering high quality software
- Quick learner, Creative thinker, Pragmatic problem solver, Drive for Delivery
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable Technical Knowledge
- Mobile & Web application testing experience
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks
- Strong RESTful API testing experience
- Knowledge of .NET Development and associated frameworks/tools
- Familiar with Team Foundation Services
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins)
- Performance and Security testing experience (Desirable)
- Running automated test suites on Device farms e.g. AWS device farm
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Generous anniversary rewards
- Travel-card loan and/or cycle to work scheme