Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2019 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
As a member of our tight-knit Operations Team, you will use your thorough knowledge of our business and its products to provide the best customer experience possible. We are currently in the midst of internationalising our business card and loan products with our first internationalisation target being Spain. For this reason we are now looking for looking for an ambitious, purpose-driven, Spanish speaking individual who will resolve account queries, while at the same time, actively working on improving the effectiveness of our operations processes and contributing to strategic projects.
What you'll be doing
- Being at the front line of responding to incoming queries from our customers, pre-empting and solving future issues to provide a smooth and efficient customer experience
- Obsessing over the customer journey and experience and coming up with ways to make it better
- Being proactive in spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes
- Taking ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through to resolution
- Developing a deep understanding of our products and being able to explain them to customers and other stakeholders
What we are looking for
- You are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and improving their experience
- You have flawless English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages)
- You are persistent and won’t take no for an answer
- You thrive in a fast paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity
- You are results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines
- You are looking for a challenging role and not just a 9 to 5
- You have the initiative to create and grasp opportunities to drive your own progression
- You earned a 2:1 or better at university (or international equivalent) - preferred
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme