Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business mastercard and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2019 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious data centric analyst to help us continue our rapid growth trajectory. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Intelligence and will work closely with Senior Executives throughout the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Using your advanced analytical skills to drive 10x growth in the business
- Driving decision making in various facets of the business with data-driven insights
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide unique insights and tools for internal success
- Working with external partners to incorporate new data sets seamlessly
- Using Business Modelling and analytics to predict business and product growth
- Uncovering business issues to be resolved and build tools and procedures to rectify
- Using SQL to build new databases and data warehouses/cubes
- Using Power BI, Microsoft Excel, SQL and our Data Warehouse daily
- Staying up to date on industry trends and support new analytics initiatives that support and contribute to business goals
- Building, managing and maintaining reporting dashboards and tools
What do we require?
- Degree educated, minimum grade of 2:1 in a quantitative subject
- Previous quantitative role, with exposure to analysing large datasets, highly desirable
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working with SQL, Python or DAX / PowerBI is highly desirable
- Able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
What you get in return
We also try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location in Shoreditch we also offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travel card loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast and snacks daily