Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2019 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
As a member of our tight-knit Operations Team, you will use your thorough knowledge of our business and its products to provide the best customer experience possible. We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable customer service representative to join our dynamic and fast paced Operations Team. You will use your thorough knowledge of our business and products to efficiently resolve account queries whilst providing the best customer experience possible.
What you'll be doing
- Being at the front line of responding to incoming calls from our customers
- Pre-empting and solving future issues there and then to reduce the need for call backs
- Obsessing over the customer experience – we’re very proud of our ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot rating!
- Developing a deep understanding of our products and being able to explain them to customers
- Reporting any reoccurring pain points to our Operations team to fix
- Taking ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through to resolution
What we are looking for
- You are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and improving their experience
- You have flawless English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages
- You thrive in a fast paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity
- You are results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary - £23,000
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme