Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for experienced Consultants with Temenos T24/Transact experience. Part of our focus points are:
- Strong Technical Background: A thorough understanding of Temenos T24/Transact and its features.
- Functional expertise in Temenos T24/Transact modules at least on the following topics:
- Securities module (Corporate Actions, MIFID2, Securities, European Saving Directive, European Union Financial transaction tax)
- Treasury (FX, MM, SW)
- Limits & Collateral
- General Ledger
- Accounts (Direct Debits, Card mgmt., Accounts etc)
- Derivatives & Structured products
- Framework (Fund Transfer, Multi-Company, Fees & Charges, Position Mgmt.)
- Experience in working in any of the following Temenos releases R17-R22, with integrators between Temenos and end client and experience with Cloud integration and SaaS mode.
- Fluent English is mandatory, French is very welcome
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Strong communication skills to work with across teams to implement and manage solutions; Strong ability to interact with business stakeholders to understand their needs and provide simple solutions to their problems.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Capability to analyse and solve complex problems.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyse data and provide insights to business stakeholders.
- Continuous Learning: Demonstrate your approach, with evidence, on how you stay up to date with new T24 features and technologies while maintaining awareness of other relevant industry trends.
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, Technical skills and soft skills training, both classroom and on the job, with support for external certifications, exceptional benefits in daily sickness allowance and accident insurance (private), attractive pension scheme model, smartphone, fast mobile internet, laptop and opportunities to volunteer, participate in team sports, etc.