Role: ION Trading - Production Support
Exp: 6-8 Years
Mandatory Skills Required • MSSQL • Linux • Windows (Admin level knowledge)
Nice to Have • Java & Python **Product Knowledge ** • ION Trading
Roles & Responsibilities
• The ION Support Analyst should bear a minimum of 6 – 8 years of working experience with at least 4 years of experience in ION Support.
• Driving the entire scope of ION e-Trading support for the client • Should have hands on experience on one or more of the ION modules like – MMI, MMS, PXE Pricing, Static Data Management, TPRM • Should be completely hands-on with resolving issues and managing alerts and requests from users • Should be able to add Bonds and Counterparties on ION and amend and update them • Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders • Perform crisis management when required • Stakeholder Management internal and external
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture