Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its UK Data Practice in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit management consultants with data architecture expertise to manage and develop teams to support large scale transformation projects for our leading Financial Services clients.
You will work with technology leaders across Financial Services to provide best practice guidance for data management and data architecture development and optimization.
- Accompany and lead complex agile consulting projects supporting our clients with data architecture design and delivery.
- Contribute to decisions within a project and collaborate on technical expertise and known practices and precedents.
- Help to play a role in supporting Capco Data Architecture business development.
- Build a set of services and capabilities that support Capco’s vision of Modern Data Architecture and our clients’ data journeys to Cloud to enable efficient, transparent and high-quality data management.
- have opportunities to assume greater responsibility for your topics as well as managing small project teams where role and experience is appropriate.
- Experience of integrating disparate Data Management and Data Governance tools and technologies.
- Experience of assessing and recommending data tools and technologies (metadata management, data governance, storage, platform, data lineage, code management, ).
- Ability to spot gaps within a company’s data toolset and advise on an appropriate
- Experience and knowledge of best practices for Data Governance and Data Management techniques (DCAM, MDMC, DAMA, etc.).
Nice to Have
- Experience architecting & implementing data strategy, solutions & governance models.
- Demonstrable experience using Cloud data technologies to develop enterprise Data platforms.
- Experience of aligning data architecture & strategy across multiple programmes, work streams and business units.
- Ideally, relevant practical project experience in Financial Services and ability to operate in complex environments/projects, managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A strong understanding and experience in key data modelling methodologies, techniques and concepts (dimensional modelling, entity relationship modelling, logical & physical models, etc.)
- A credible individual who can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Effective teamworking with very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- The ability to shape your own training pathway, with the support of a well-defined pathway and access to a wealth of materials including Udemy courses
- Access to and exposure working with Capco’s strategic technology partners, including SnowFlake, EDM Council, etc.
- You will gain exposure to and have the opportunity to contribute to thought leadership within Data Architecture
- Capco’s inclusive culture, with the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of people-focused culture and CSR programs, including CSR and sustainability, mental health and well-being programs, diversity and inclusion affinity groups—and much more.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement