About the Team:
Capco’s Global Marketing Team delivers Capco’s strategic vision to drive new solutions, lead generation and talent acquisition in line with Capco’s Global business goals and objectives. Our global team of 30+ marketers includes marketing strategists, designers, content produces, animators, and press and internal comms experts.
Our team partners with different functions across the business to generate creative and targeted local and global marketing campaigns, with an aim to increase brand awareness, influencing the bottom line through lead generation and maturation.
About the Job:
The Marketing Specialist will join our team in the Americas and be accountable for marketing initiatives and campaigns to drive new business leads, enhance client engagement, shape thought leadership in the region and enhance the firm's overall brand in the US, Canada and Brazil.
The ideal candidate must be passionate, dedicated, engaging, energetic, have high integrity, excellent inter-personal skills and be digital-savvy. They need to be willing to dive in and do everything from program strategy and development, project management, event management, primary research campaign initiatives, website copy, support product and service offering launches and be the act as a liaison with Capco’s PR agency.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective marketing strategy and plan to meet business objectives
- Drive the development and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns, brand strategies, messaging, positioning/strategies, and executive engagement
- Have a clear understanding of the full marketing funnel, and is knowledgeable about designing experiments and deriving insights from data with the ultimate goal of growing an engaged audience
- Manage marketing communications, including branding, advertising, thought leadership, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events, collateral material, analyst and market research management, and website design and content
- Multi-channel management of digital content hubs and including email marketing and paid advertising. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular. This specialist will own the delivery of marketing plans from stakeholder alignment to completion with a strong focus on understanding and monitoring business impact
- Management of all creative requests from the business including project management with design, content writers, and third-party agencies
- Identifying narratives and messaging for PR team to leverage with media and events planning
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 5+ years marketing, public relations or journalism experience
- Experience working in management consulting, financial services, insurance and/or B2B technology industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with business leaders, creative marketing professionals and senior business executives in a detail-oriented, organized and dependable way
- Experience in all aspects of marketing
- Fluent understanding and use of AP Style
- Ability to analyze and present results to leadership and drive engagement amongst leaders
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate well at all levels of the company
- Possess a high level of integrity and dependability, and a results-orientation
- Be a strategic thinker with ability to drive execution, achieve results and influence effectively
- Bachelor's degree
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
The estimated salary range for this position in NY is $90 - 119k plus potential bonus and benefits.