Learning & Development – NA Lead
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Known for our deep knowledge in financial services, including Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking while also expanding our capabilities within Data, Technology, Digital, and Cyber.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Drive North America (NA) L&D strategy and implementation with alignment to business objectives
- Manage and coach the NA L&D team
- Identify best practice L&D innovations, tools and methods, and effectively implement in a Capco context
- Design, deliver and evaluate internal training programs, with an emphasis on demonstrating learning outcomes and impact
- Steer the development of content and appropriate delivery methods for programs on a variety of topics
- Work collaboratively within the region and across the broader global People team to ensure consistent frameworks and standards, and that the needs of the NA businesses are met
- Manage the NA L&D budget and handle external vendor relationships, contracts and cost negotiations
- Facilitate at high profile learning events, for example, Milestone Promotion Schools
- Develop internal and external network of facilitators, and build strong supplier relationships
- Assist and mentor less experienced peers and consultants within the business
- Support core strategic initiatives as needed in areas of talent and culture
- Support client opportunities as required
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years’ management experience in L&D, ideally in a consulting/professional services environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Relevant L&D certifications / accreditations (adult learning theory, DISC, MBTI or equivalent)
- Knowledge of best practice L&D strategies and interventions
- Skilled in using/implementing L&D technology (e.g. LMS and e-learning)
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate and build rapport across all levels, including the firm's most senior leadership levels
- Demonstrable client service focus
- Proactive and effective at proposing and initiating learning ideas and solutions
- Professional in manner with a commercial approach to decision-making
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Collaboration skills, including the ability to integrate and act upon diverse and sometimes conflicting perspectives
- Project management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Results-oriented, with the ability to demonstrate the impact of L&D interventions
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
The estimated salary for this position is 120-169k plus potential bonus and benefits.