Location - Bangalore /Hyderabad
Exp - 6+ years
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Data Architect Team. We are looking for Data Architect to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain. There will be multiple domains and teams comprising of the technical teams – Data Analyst, Data Engineers, Infrastructure Team, Business Development and the design and control team comprising of Data Modellers.The role requires to understand the data requirement and data consumption pattern for the Business and Banks as a whole, build a future centric infra solutions, robust data models to seamlessly work across On-prem as well as Cloud and provide an efficient and secured environment . Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements across Business, Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally.
This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
- Implement new solutions around the area of Data , AI/ML
- Design and develop a robust and scalable data pipeline with futuristic cutting edge technologies to meet the data requirement across the Bank
- Design and develop a scalable data pipeline for the Organization Data requirement across the Data Lake and other Data Engineering and Analytics team
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders spanning across varied departments including Business to help develop a futuristic data requirement for Bank. It includes recommending emerging technologies for data storage, processing and Analytics
- Envision a data migration and transformation journey from On-prem to Cloud
- Well versed in developing solutions driven by API’s for communication with the systems
- Drive an overall data architecture, data governance strategy with domain expertise to support information needs for business in building a flexible and a secure environment
- Work with development and infrastructure teams to review the application data models ,identify potential bottlenecks, recommend schema design and provide strategies to improve efficiency
- Drive key initiatives related to the data and analytics engineering , maintain the data platform both in Cloud and on-prem for both Batch and Real time data processing
- Hands on experience in large scale data migrations
- Strong experience with atleast 5 + years of experience into Data Modelling [ Relational
Model/Dimensional Model/Columnar Database/Big Data]
- 5+ years of experience complex SQL/NoSQL experience
- Experience in advances Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience in industry ETL tools
- Experience with Reporting Technologies [ Qlik view/QlikSense]/Tableau/PowerBI
- Experience in Big Data Technologies [ Spark/Hadoop/Snowflake/Redshift]
- Hands -on experience architecting solution on-cloud [ AWS/GCP preferred] and migration solutions from on-prem to Cloud
- Understanding of accounting principles, data flows and regulatory landscape – BCBS239, B3R, CCAR, IFRS9
- Familiarity of implementing data management with one of the following frameworks – DAMA/DMBOK/ TOGAF
- Hands on experience on the Data Governance Platforms includes Collibra DGC, Collibra Data Catalog/Policy Manager
- Must have worked on designing emerging Technologies into Data Architecture, Data Mesh, Data Lake, Lakehouse
- Ability to decompose the Business view into Data models using varied techniques to optimize and slice the data as per Business Domain
- 15+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor or Master degree from reputed university with specialization in numerical discipline and concentration in computer science, information systems or other engineering specializations.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude
- Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations in a Global Bank
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams .Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success
- Efficient Written and verbal communication skills
Nice -to have skills:
- Knowledge of UML, ER diagrams, JIRA, SPARQL will be an advantage
- TOGAF Certification
- Understanding of Banking domain and Financial instruments
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture