Technical Delivery Lead
Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Technical Delivery Lead.
About the Role
As a Technical Delivery Lead you will provide leadership to small or mid-sized projects or workstreams across the organization, in alignment Project and Program Delivery Operating Model. You’ll be accountable for end-to-end technology product roadmap delivery and leadership across all impacted technology areas, including design, development, testing & deployment and where possible, leveraging testing automation and continuous integration/deployment.
- Provides technology delivery leadership on initiatives of small-medium sizes and complexities, working in partnership with client, and overall Project/Program Delivery Lead
- Aligns technology solution with client technology strategies and segment strategies and provided technical oversight as required
- Oversees technology strategy, prioritizes product(s) backlog and roadmaps
- Accountable to the tech Owner to provide input and advice on all tech aspects of the assigned project/workstream, and to the Delivery Lead when scope of work is an entire project
- Identifies, analyzes, and drives resolution of project risks and issues, working through the project structure, and reporting relationships in the Technology organization. Ensures issues are captured in post implementation reviews, to avoid recurrence.
- Technology leader and decision maker on assigned initiatives
- Ensures all technology teams and functions are providing estimates and updates to project schedule, outlining risks and issues, and driving remediation of tech risks, resolution of tech issues for assigned project/workstream
- Commercial Banking experience is required
- 5+ years of progressively senior experience in technology design, development, and delivery
- Project delivery using formal methodologies
- Understanding and application of technology trends in the financial industry
- Strong relationship building, influence skills and ability to productively interact with all levels of leadership
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills with tech and business audiences
- Ability to create/modify/communicate tech roadmap, and design/advocate for solutions that align to existing roadmaps
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and make quick decisions and problem solve issues
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Experience in app development/integration
- Previous industry and/or consulting experience highly desirable
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.