About the Team:
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Capco’s Wealth & Asset Management practice welcomes industry change as an opportunity to transform the way wealth and asset managers service their clients. As technology advances and generations evolve, wealth managers must embrace innovation to stay relevant and compete with their peers. At Capco, we combine deep expertise with practical industry know-how to help our clients confront some of their most pressing challenges. Our unparalleled experience generating digital strategies, defining client user journeys, creating operational efficiencies, and driving product innovation have made us sought after thought leaders in the financial services industry.
Our global team of specialized consultants partners with a wide array of wealth managers, asset managers, and FinTech companies. We offer end-to-end solutions that bring scale, efficiency, revenue, and customer satisfaction so that our clients can emerge as industry leaders.
About the Job:
As a Principal Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, within Wealth and Asset Management. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a dynamic team environment.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Utilize expert knowledge in wealth management, including but not limited to financial planning, goals-based planning, investment management, products, practice management, operations, technology and overall market trends
- Manage mid-sized projects and teams of consultants, taking oversight of delivery work and ensuring client satisfaction
- Manage client relationships, overseeing the implementation and quality control of projects with regards to both budget and content
- Act as a trusted adviser to clients by developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of organizations
- Create differentiated go-to market solution offerings and / or create Capco thought leadership
- Actively participate and lead business development activities
- Provide insightful career advice and feedback for team members to empower their careers
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience from a premier management consulting firm preferred or experience at top-tier industry firm in wealth manager, FINRA and SEC broker dealers, investment advisors or asset managers
- Experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, program / project management, process improvement, business re-engineering
- Unique perspective on the wealth management industry and an area of specialty and a thirst for improving your expertise with a view to becoming an industry recognized expert
- Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex global projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating)
- Ability to manage mid-size teams and provide insightful actionable feedback
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit to build the Capco WAM business and help take us to the next level in our journey.
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
The estimated salary range for this position in NY is 141k – 185k plus potential bonus and benefits.