About the team:
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Working in Banking and Payments at Capco extends well beyond a traditional consulting role – we focus on developing talent within a supportive environment while simultaneously challenging tomorrow’s leaders to partner with our clients and shape the future of financial services. At Capco, we deliver innovative solutions that shape market-leading strategies through implementing advanced technology with modern methods. Our experience across the ecosystem of banking segments, products, customer experiences, and supporting infrastructure has strengthened our reputation for innovation within the industry. We partner with commercial banks with capabilities including but not limited to lending, deposits, treasury / cash management, online banking, and payments.
The team offers our clients the support and guidance they need to compete in an industry that has and continues to experience rapid modernization and change. Whether our clients are seeking to enhance operational performance, accelerate change, or transform the customer experience, our goal is to help them emerge as industry leaders and meet or exceed their business goals.
About the Job:
As a Consultant on the Banking and Payments team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside industry experts, to craft optimal strategies used to solve complex client problems. Your insights will influence actions taken by managers and executives, both proactively and in real-time problem-solving situations, within broad scale programs.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Focus on strategic client engagements and pursuits and building out our Financial Services strategy practice with a focus on retail and commercial business strategy, digital strategy, and transformation.
- Example of projects you can have a major role on are: market entry strategy for retail banking, growth strategy model, designing user experiences for branch and online/mobile banking, defining a new business model for product development and deployment, designing
- Critically think through storyboard, work with SMEs to develop thought leadership content in both domain and capability play a role in client pitches
- Understand Capco capabilities like design thinking, rapid prototyping, and take to clients, including prospecting new clients
- Assist project teams in measuring current business or operational performance and forecasting improvements based on Capco’s recommendations
- Work as part of team leveraging agile and modern software delivery techniques
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 2+ years of professional experience working in the financial services and/or management consulting industry required
- Management consulting experience highly preferred
- Broad financial services knowledge including, but not limited to: consumer banking, business banking, lending (mortgage and non-mortgage), risk/fraud/compliance, digital channels, payments (cards and non-cards), transactions processing, and operational management
- Ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
- Agile experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.