WHAT IT'S REALLY LIKE TO WORK HERE
Our business has gone through an incredible transformation in Asia this past 18 months. We now have a hugely expanded scope of clients, project work and have the perfect blend of large MNC, combined with the freedom and autonomy you might find in a start up. Put simply, if you are frustrated by not being able to move as quickly as the market & technology is and you want to have a real impact - this could be the perfect step for you in building your career
We have recently won awards for the quality of our work place experience, and how we look after our people - read on and apply, you might be surprised by our culture!
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services and insurance industries. Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions.
We are part of a group of companies that gives us world class design in DesignIt, and transformation at scale with Wipro
Therefore we offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the globe. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
We are growing through a significant growth journey, now is a very good time to join us as we expand geographically, increase headcount and disrupt the consulting market across APAC with entrepreneurial and agile thinking.
You will be on the leadership team and a key driver in the future success of our business - you ought to be someone who wants to fast track to Partner.
As a Managing Principal (Senior Manager / Director level) at Capco you will be given the support and autonomy to expand our capital markets footprint in Hong Kong and playing a key role in the delivery of projects.
You will work closely with senior clients to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading investment banks. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely motivated person and able to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Key for this role is there is requirement to have a background in one/some of the following; banking, Wealth, FS, Capital Markets within one of our core capability areas:
- Digital Transformation
- Change Management
- Data Strategy, Data Management & Data Analytics
- Business & Finance Transformation
- IT Transformation
We are looking for exceptional talent with the following:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Responsible for delivering projects
- Working on client site to deliver change initiatives for leading clients across financial services, including investment banking, wealth and asset management.
- Strong emerging end-to-end generalist problem solving skills, e.g. Defining and deconstructing problems
- Performance requirement gathering, functional requirement, user stories and business process requirement, technology architectures
- Prioritizing issues, analysis, and team capacity
- Structuring and building quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
- Ability to analyse operational and financial data
- Manage projects and individuals workstreams
- Communicating project statuses to senior management
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a management consultant
- SME knowledge
- Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across the Capital Markets Sector
- An outstanding ability to analyse problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of Prince 2/Agile/Waterfall is preferred
- Knowledge of agile ways of working would be an advantage
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Strong experience in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential. Cantonese and Mandarin are an advantage
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant
You can contact me directly for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org