About the team:
Capco’s Data Team helps our clients transform every aspect of their business. We are highly skilled at formulating data strategy, defining business and technology initiatives across the data management lifecycle, and aligning multi-year strategic roadmaps with client’s business goals. As digital technologies advance and regulations tighten, today’s consumers – and, therefore, today’s businesses – are becoming more aware of the importance of good quality data. We work to establish holistic ways to effectively manage data through the modern data supply chain and facilitate consumption through analytics, modelling, AI, machine learning, dashboarding, and reporting.
About the Job:
As a member of our Data Team, you will work across Capco’s different domains and solution offerings to help break down large problems, develop approaches and solutions. As a Data Analyst, you will create analytics reporting and provide data-driven strategic insights, trends, and perspective to help drive transformation for our clients.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Participate in the build out of strategic data platforms which entails collaboration with our business and technology partners to build out a robust, scalable data environment
- Partner with client analytic groups to understand business specific data sources, data elements, relationships, and their applicability
- Translate high level business requirements into fully realized, end-to-end analytical solutions
- Identify opportunities & applications for advanced analytics and reporting across the business-aligned testing teams
- Partner with clients to expand machine learning, natural language processing, and automation capabilities
- Conduct exploratory analysis to achieve a strong foundational knowledge of specific business areas
- Apply statistical and mathematical techniques for risk analysis using tools such as Python, R, and SQL
- Streamline processes and reporting using Python and VBA automation
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
What you’ll bring with You:
- 2+ years in a Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science role
- Proficiency in SAS, Python, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SAS Viya is a plus.
- Experience in text analytics & NLP techniques
- Understanding of AI/ML concepts
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Powerpoint), including VBA programming expertise
- Ability to utilize various database management systems, including Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, & DB2
- Experience with Tableau or other BI/data visualization tools strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly understand a variety of disparate data sources, distill complex data into analysis that drive decisions, and apply business knowledge to derive valuable insights
- Ability to understand and translate non-technical business requirements into technical rules or methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience coordinating multiple tasks within aggressive time frames
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.