Strategy Consultant - Financial Services (Scotland)
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Strategy Consultant at Capco, you will be responsible for working with senior clients to help shape and define the future direction and strategies of their company. Depending on the client and project, you could be responsible for helping shape growth strategies, go-to-market strategy, competitive research, business expansion, cost optimization, Target Operating Models etc.
AS PART OF THE CONSULTING TEAM AT CAPCO, THE STRATEGY CONSULTANT WILL
- Analyse strategic priorities and how they are tracked and executed across the organisation
- Engage directly with client stakeholders and executives to define their vision, strategy, and roadmap, with supporting business cases
- Working with senior clients to deliver large and complex strategic change projects
- Partner with clients to build rapid, fact-based and actionable growth and profit improvement strategies.
- Leverage the Capco Strategy and research teams to understand latest thinking and help inform decision making
- Collaborate across various business units within client organisations
- Understand the client’s business to design effective organisational change, learning, design, communication and/or talent management programmes to drive business benefits
- Drive transformation efforts across clients that may include customer journey transformation, product management and scaled Agile
- Continuously contribute thought leadership and perform ongoing market research related to innovation, providing insight on industry trends, technology, challenges, and leading practices
- Maximize the value proposition from the engagement by reducing cost and time to market for initiatives
- Facilitate workshops to assess change impacts, by conducting impact analysis and other change management assessments
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Strategy Consulting or Strategy
- Experience in managing complex strategic projects
- Experience in Business Case development & modelling
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets is preferable, but not essential
- A strong foundation of knowledge in business fundamentals and Financial Services Operating Models
- The ability to think strategically and solve complex problems
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with senior management level executives
- Effective and flexible communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills complemented with proven stakeholder and risk management skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Capco and its people check out the website on www.capco.com