About The Team:
Capco is a global management and technology consultancy that specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy, and Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, and predictive data analytics. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs and manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. We are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors. We are small enough to care but large enough to matter.
About The Job:
Capco Digital Lab acts as a key part of Capco’s Pre-Sales & Sales function that takes on our clients most difficult challenges and opportunities and delivers potential solutions against them. It plays a pivotal role in Capco’s sales function, acting as an introduction into Capco, how we collaborate with our clients and how we bring the best of financial services domain expertise, with multi-disciplinary teams to unlock customer and client value. We are looking for an innovator, storyteller, facilitator and business leader who can help establish the direction for the Lab and execute on that vision.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Act as Capco Digital’s pre-sales & sales function nurturing leads and opportunities to drive Capco consulting revenue
- Work with digital leadership to define success for the digital lab, its fly wheel and, objectives and key results
- Curate a multidisciplinary team of designers, researchers, and others to take on our client’s problems/opportunities
- Participate in overall leadership of Labs, taking on special projects to improve team results and culture
- Act as a mentor and guide to colleagues, giving direct and additive feedback as ideas are conceived and evolved
- Develop the ways of working and cadences of the lab embedding psychological safety and fail fast mentality
- Build relationships with account partners and integrate Lab capabilities into account planning/growth
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 10+ years of Digital Product / Innovation Lab experience, particularly in pre-sales and sales knowledge
- Track record of getting concepts from 0 to 1, focusing on jobs to be done and creating differentiated experiences to drive adoption
- Passion for new technologies and topical domains, with ability to gain sufficient expertise to drive product strategy
- Breath of experience running teams, strong partnership or direct management of design and research preferred and deep experience partnering with engineering
- Relationship builder with strong influencing skills who excels at bringing multiple cross-functional teams together toward common goals
- Curiosity to know how things work and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities with the tenacity to push innovation agenda inside a large company
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire colleagues and clients to drive collaboration and alignment
- Strong working knowledge of design, research, engineering, and wider digital ecosystem
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.