About the team:
Capco’s Wealth and Asset Management practice helps support clients to stay ahead of industry trends and consequently define and deliver on their future business strategy. This allows Capco to support the complete value chain from defining their growth strategy, platform design, product shelf and advisor experience design. Additionally, considering cost pressures, Capco continues to support wealth and asset managers to optimize operating models and service models to drive efficiencies. We are experts in the following areas:
- Digital Strategy & Transformation - Creating unique solutions that drive our client's business forward today & tomorrow
- Cost & Operational efficiency - Integrating new technologies and service models within processes to improve cost and operational efficiency
- Business Model Transformation - Challenging fundamental assumptions about our clients’ businesses to chart new paths to growth
- Investing &Planning - Building a holistic, well-rounded product and servicing system with support from the right partners
- Risk & Regulatory - Enhancing operations for rapidly changing regulatory environments
- Engagement & Adoption – Revolutionizing the way clients approach user engagement, product content, and learning & development for to drive increased adoption and RoI
- Wealth Tech, including BlackRock Aladdin and InvestCloud
About the Job:
As a Managing Principal on the Wealth & Asset Management leadership team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside client partners and capability leads (e.g. digital, data, tech) to define and lead go-to market differentiated solution offerings. You will help lead local office business development, as well as build a sense of community with all consultants in the practice. You will be an expert in deploying leading industry solutions, operating models, and business strategies to drive meaningful transformational change for our clients. You will leverage your learnings and consulting expertise to better understand how to help advance our clients’ progress towards meeting their evolving needs. We are looking for people who can be contribute today to Capco’s WAM growth and have very high potential for partner promotion.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide end-to-end oversight for the delivery of complex, large-scale initiatives
- Drive commercial growth of business across wealth and asset management segments
- Develop client relationships and position yourself and Capco as the “trusted advisor”
- Lead and mentor resources to grow in their careers
- Be a thought leader across Wealth and Asset Management and regularly publish engaging thought leadership articles and develop a presence with the media
- Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored, and market differentiated client solutions
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance
- Proactively engage with clients and Capco leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients and elevate the Capco brand with clients
What You’ll Bring:
- 14+ years of relevant experience in financial services
- 10+ years in management or technology consulting
- Experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement, business re-engineering
- Experience working with industry firms in wealth or asset management space
- A deep industry speciality (e.g. Digital Wealth, Regulatory Change, Strategy, Product etc.)
- Experience managing and leading medium (+15) and large-scale teams (+30)
- Proven ability to develop, cultivate and manage client relationships for commercial outcomes
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, shape and close sales opportunities
- Self starter, strong sense of integrity and highly resilient. We want people who are consistent and persistent with a willingness to experiment, invest and innovate.
- Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
The estimated salary range for this position in NY is 186k – 245k plus potential bonus and benefits.