About the Team:
Capco Digital is a new-wave consultancy that leverages a fintech start-up approach to solve for our clients’ most difficult problems. Our industry experts work closely with our innovation lab, where we design, prototype, and build bespoke solutions to real-world problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies. We combine design, advanced technologies, analytics, change management expertise, and modern delivery, to rapidly get our clients to market with a better solution.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and collaborative. Each team member is empowered to share, impart, and utilize their skills and expertise to develop the best possible solution for our client. We encourage innovation, dissent, solutioning, and leadership across all levels.
About the Job:
Many financial services companies are at a crossroads – innovate or become obsolete. That's where we come in. As a Principal Consultant in our Capco Studio agency, you’ll develop and present brand strategy, integrated marketing, and advertising recommendations at the client-account level based on defined business objectives to deepen customer engagement, loyalty, increase revenue, and deliver campaign results. You’ll also define B2B and ABM strategies for Capco Studio and help lead the expansion of marketing capabilities within our high-growth Digital practice. We are looking for a results-driven marketing strategist with a proven track record in conducting audience research and working with creative teams to inform high-converting campaigns across digital and traditional channels.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Lead brand, loyalty, and integrated marketing initiatives for our clients
- Analyse clients’ needs to uncover opportunities for marketing growth
- Conduct audience research and create marketing strategies for our clients
- Writing clear, insightful briefs to inform content and creative strategies
- Define multi-channel campaigns aligned to the customer and marketing experience journey
- Provide strategic oversight to in-flight campaigns and inform optimization
- Define campaign measurement strategies and inform actionable KPIs
- Define internal communications, ABM, and B2B strategies for Capco Studio
- Partner with the leadership team in proposing Capco Studio solutions to clients
- Key participant in the continued definition and buildout of Capco Studio’s marketing services
- Coach client stakeholders and team members on effective marketing strategy
- Assess and report the health of project delivery with objectivity, accuracy, and transparency
- Ensure appropriate partners are engaged in risk identification and mitigation
- Craft and implement dashboards; synthesize data and present to executive leadership
- Build strong client relationships and work collaboratively with diverse leaders
- Communicate ideas, status, and risks to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute to internal talent development and training initiatives
- Support business development and sales pursuits
What You’ll Bring With You:
- 3+ years of experience in brand strategy and audience research
- 5+ years of experience defining omni-channel brand experiences and campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and B2C demand and lead-based marketing
- 2+ years of experience in using advanced analytics and modelling to inform strategy
- Track record of results in key strategic metrics including NPS and reduced CPA
- Demonstrable experience in using digital and traditional marketing and advertising
- Knowledge in marketing attribution to inform media mix and future campaigns
- Understanding of modern marketing operations and campaign management process
- 3+ years of experience in Agile Marketing and marketing portfolio management
- Experience working in a geographically distributed and culturally diverse work group
- Comfortable with ambiguity, can handle the unexpected with flexibility
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Previous work in an agency environment is a plus
- Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the next step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.