Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be part of our growth story in Liechtenstein and join a highly motivated team alongside financial crime, strategy, and technology experts. You will help us to build an agile practice on the ground, focusing on designing and implementing compliance frameworks and optimizing due diligence processes. At Capco we believe strongly that the team is better than the sum of its parts and encourage you to build a sense of community by actively collaborating with your team members. We are a diverse group supporting each other on and off projects and strive to have fun while delivering the highest quality to our clients.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
- Advising clients of the financial sector in the Financial Crime Compliance / Anti-Money Laundering prevention, Client Due Diligence and Know Your Client requirements
- Performing a holistic Financial Crime Risk Assessment and implementing a Financial Crime Compliance Framework (target operating model)
- Assisting the implementation of relevant policies and procedures as well as system and tools to ensure the bank operates within best-practice standards
- Facilitate Compliance / Financial Crime Compliance functions at banks to perform client file reviews, transaction alert assessments or special investigation reviews for specific ad-hoc projects
- Advising clients regarding key regulatory initiatives impacting Swiss and EU financial institutions
- Supporting our clients by development of innovative (technical) solutions and effective processes and procedures to mitigate Financial Crime risks
WHAT YOU'LL BRING WITH YOU
- University degree in Business or Finance or similar with any further education specializing in compliance
- Ideally 5+ years of proven experience as a Business Analyst in Financial Services especially with large global banks
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Financial Crime Compliance / Anti-Money Laundering regulations and experience in Client Onboarding and periodic client file reviews based on Swiss and International AML / KYC standards
- Experience in direct dealing with and supporting Relationship Managers to document a KYC profile up to the high CDD/KYC standards
- Proficient in providing AML/CDD/KYC training to Front Office / Relationship Managers and to the Compliance functions
- Fluency in both German and English
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including up to 30 vacation days, 40 hours workweek & flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.