Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
7 to 14 Years, Bangalore
- Responsibilities translate business requirements to Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models
- Recognize the need for a specific relational design – OLTP, OLAP, Data Warehouse – from a set of requirements and/or from a Logical data model
- Participate in mapping of Logical to Physical data models and vice versa
- Perform model creation for large set of data which are being sourced to Big Data
- Create data pipelines to deploy finalized data models
- Strong Data Modeler with Financial Services (Insurance is preferred) experience
- Knowledge of and experience using data models and data dictionaries in an Insurance context
- Demonstrate a continual desire to implement “strategic” or “optimal” solutions and where possible, avoid workarounds or short-term tactical solutions
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that negative customer and business impacts are avoided
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure that robust communication and escalation mechanisms are in place across the project portfolio
- Good understanding of the control requirements surrounding data handling
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Experience in ETL/ELT as well as Entity Relationship (ER) data modelling
- Understanding of slowly moving dimensional Datawarehouse (star schema, kimball dimensional data modelling)
- Good knowledge of SDLC and formal Agile processes as well as testing experience
- Very strong technically in Python and SQL. Knowledge of PySpark and Scala is a plus.
- Exposure to cloud services is key, ideally Azure preferable Azure Data Factory for building pipelines, Certification Manager, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks
- Strong self-starter with strong change delivery skills who enjoys the challenge of delivering change within tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of and experience using data models and data dictionaries
- Preferable knowledge and experience in Data Quality & Governance
- Understanding of on-prem and Cloud Data Lakes as well as data warehouses architecture
- Enthusiastic and energetic problem solver to join an ambitious team
- Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-programme environment across a range of stakeholders
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture