Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in our financial services offerings
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- An agile, diverse, entrepreneurial, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Capco are looking for experienced Capital Markets Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across multiple levels to support a range of client engagements. This role offers the chance to advise and deliver strategic change projects as part of a long-term partnership commitment with leading financial institution clients.
Roles will have a strong product driven focus, collaborating with client Business representatives across a range of Trading and Support roles, as well as providing guidance and dialogue with support areas such as Operations, Finance and Technology. The candidate would provide input/analysis in helping our clients to develop strong business solutions, as well as providing key guidance on identifying and reporting delivery risks and requirements to ensure strong client outcomes.
The preferred candidate will be expected to demonstrate strong levels of understanding across a number of the below subject matters:
- Asset Class / Products - experience in any of the following:
- Derivatives (e.g. Options, Swaps)
- Structured/Exotic Products
- Trade Lifecycle (e.g. Quote / Order Mgmt, Transaction Enrichment & Processing)
- Trade Event & Controls (e.g. Amendments, Terminations, Resets, Corporate Actions)
- Securities Financing / Repo Trading exposure (SFTR)
- Collateral Mgmt (e.g. Margin Processing, Exposure, Reporting)
- Position / Risk Mgmt. (e.g. Liquidity Risk, Cpty Risk)
- Exchange/Clearing House/Execution Facility Process knowledge
- Order Mgmt Systems and related technology products
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within Capital Markets in a Trading (Front Office) related role and/or experience in a range of Trade Support (Middle Office) related areas/processes.
- Trade / Product Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources and recommend product specification/requirements to clients
- Ability to translate/describe key processes and transaction attributes to both familiar/unfamiliar stakeholders to engage and establish understanding of challenges and requirements (including partners in areas such as Technology and Data Governance)
- Strong understanding of transaction attributes and systemic/manual controls to maintain transaction data accuracy and completeness
Any additional expertise in the practices/behaviours associated with the role of a Business Analyst / Project Manager would be beneficial (but not essential), such as:
- Business Analyst and/or in a hybrid role capacity as a Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- Practical project management, including formation of project governance framework and organizational structure
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies,
- Experience with either Agile or Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience using tools such as MS Project or JIRA