Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
ABOUT CAPCO WEALTH & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Capco specialises in financial services consultancy. Our clients include global and regional private banks, wealth managers, life insurers, asset managers and fund administrators, from the largest global diversified groups to very small privately held boutiques. We act as key business partners to help them get through complex business and technology change.
The UK team has 75+ consultants working in this market. In London we maintain very close relationships with our colleagues in our regional ‘hub’ locations including Edinburgh, New York, Toronto, Geneva, Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore. We work very closely with our colleagues in the insurance, retail, payments and investment banking markets.
We are very distinctive in the market when it comes to improving how people and companies interact with each other by using new methods and technologies to imagine and then bring to life a better way of doing things. We do not shy away from adopting any techniques, from well explored ideas like process excellence / lean six sigma, and organisational change design, to new methods like machine learning and data visualisation.
The Capco culture is dynamic and creative with an extremely strong focus on creating lasting value for our clients and employees. Our people benefit from ongoing training that helps them to build new skills and enhance existing knowledge. Our structure is kept very flat and non-hierarchical which helps with collaboration and innovation. We are also very proud of the diversity, inclusivity and meritocracy that we have developed.
The wealth and asset management industry is undergoing a period of modernisation and transformation. Market volatility, changing client behaviours, technology advances and margin pressures are all adding a level of unprecedented complexity for these business models. Senior executives are faced with pressures to balance business growth whilst trying to achieve high levels of profitability under a tighter regulatory regime.
Capco is a key consulting partner to the leading wealth and asset managers, supporting the definition and execution of their strategic priorities. Our work ranges from client service proposition design, through to business model reviews, regulatory change, digital and operating model transformation and technology platform implementation. We partner with our clients to deliver sustainable and tangible commercial value through impactful business and technology change.
Our wealth & asset management practice has grown rapidly, and we expect that growth to continue. To support this growth, we are looking for Principal and Senior Consultants to join the team.
- You will share our vision and passion to make business and operating models more resilient and efficient, with an aim to drive better fund performance, investment returns and client outcomes
- You will have experience of operating model and business process design and executing complex change in the asset management industry
- You will want to challenge the status quo and explore new methods and technologies that can benefit our clients
- You must be passionate about delivering change from strategy through to solution implementation
- We need people with deep industry knowledge and experience in asset management operations and the end-to-end fund manufacturing and distribution lifecycle.
- You will bring knowledge of how asset managers deliver value to end-clients, control their costs and grow their business
- You will broadly know the rules and regulations that they comply with and will possess expertise in a business process area, key systems, or the client and intermediary relationships they serve
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Be a self-motivator working in a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Work closely with stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to perceive new and better ways of working
- Help to drive the use of Agile methodologies to help the organisation become more agile
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develop to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all parts of the business including 3rd parties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have specific responsibility, in conjunction with the Wealth and Asset Management practice SMEs, for development and execution of propositions that deliver front-to-back efficiency in fund operations to both existing and new clients.
In addition, you may also be expected to work on client engagements involving;
- Target Operating model design and implementation
- Outsourcing and service provider oversight
- Operations transformation and automation
- Operational efficiencies reviews
- Risk & controls framework reviews and remediation
- Anti-financial crime model reviews and remediation
- Product development reviews
- Regulatory change and execution including for example MIFID II, GDPR, Suitability and SMCR
- Client journey and digital experience
- Core platform selection and implementation
- Business architecture design including connectivity between systems, data flows and processes
- New ways of working (since COVID
Successful candidates will bring;
- Passion to solve complex, ambiguous problems and deliver sustainable solutions
- The ability to engage, persuade and win the trust of client stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate key behaviours and values that befit a strong team player
- Interest and aptitude in business development, including for example preparing proposals
- Willingness to lead internal Capco contribution, for example Thought Leadership, Recruitment events, and Market Research
- Qualifications that can help but are not mandatory for example PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma and IMC
Why join Capco
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks and financial services institutions in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Capco offers a very attractive remuneration and benefits in line with your level of experience