Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services and insurance industries. Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions. We offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the globe. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
ABOUT CAPCO HONG KONG
- We are experts in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- We specialize in risk and compliance, regulatory transformation, digital transformation, data management & data analytics, business & finance transformation engagements, and IT transformation and change programs
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for a Senior Commercial and Pricing Analyst to join our Enterprise Transactions
Team (ETT). This is a global team responsible for driving growth across the Capco business
globally with a focus on large, complex and strategic transactions. This is achieved through
collaborating with Capco business leaders to engage in senior client conversations with a view of
providing an offering that will deliver significant benefits and the best value to our clients, while
achieving strong profitability for Capco.
As a Senior Consultant within the Enterprise Transactions Team, you will be responsible for the
commercial component of large transactions and will have the following responsibilities:
• Providing financial costing, pricing, and deal shaping support on large and complex
sales opportunities, working with deal teams to ensure consistency with client
• Creating value propositions and client business cases to support the sales team
• Summarise commercial and financial outputs, perform analytical review of financials
and pricing, and identify open issues and risks in preparation for internal deal
• Present deal economics and key commercial implications to Capco senior partners,
coordinating deal approvals where required
• Create polished, client-facing presentation materials which concisely summarise the
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of working experience in a consulting business
• Experience of Consulting and Outsourcing deals
• Accounting and Finance background or qualification would be advantageous
• Financial Excel modelling experience including developing own financial models
• Natural commercial intuition and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Proactive problem solver with strong analytical skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with, understanding the
needs of and influencing diverse stakeholders at senior levels across the business
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment and willing to adapt
and be flexible given requirement to work with a variety of Partners globally
• Well organized, strong time management and proven ability to multi-task
• Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Fluency in English language
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience reporting to senior stakeholders would be a bonus
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
- We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.