Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
IT BA/Technical BA – 8 years of experience with banking experience, open banking, API, Developemt experience is a plus not mandatory
- Minimum 8 years of experience within banking. Should have worked on Open banking and APIs. Candidates with Development exp is a plus
- Work with business stakeholders to develop functional requirements
- Lead requirements definition workshops, Documenting BRD’s process flows, UML diagrams, use cases, create and execute functional test plans.
- Assess system specifications and help with system integration requirements and functional process flow
- Have strong analytical approach for problem solving and be detail oriented
- Understands data model and database concepts
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience working in Agile and able to define Epics, features and user stories
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture