Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Capco is looking for committed, innovative and creative people to join our delivery team and work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside engineering experts using their strong functional and technology experience to deliver on projects. You will also help building up a top-notch team leveraging your strong background while helping to lead project and delivery activities. Furthermore you will enjoy mentoring and helping to build a sense of community and be part of the agile practice, leading and coaching a team of architects and engineers to ensure that our technical architecture, design, development, and delivery activities aligns with our offering and the successful delivery of customer solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Be facilitator, moderator, and servant leader for your agile team implementing the agile ways of working and training
- Facilitate of Scrum events such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, retrospective, demo etc.
- Work together with other Scrum Masters and teams to move the organisation towards its goal and remove impediments along the journey
- Proactively engage with clients and project responsibles in regular strategic & planning discussions while cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
- Produce insights, analyses, and recommendations to improve team performance, drive understanding of issues and provide guidance related to transformative efforts
- Leading engineers and architects to create and deliver innovative end-to-end solution that meet the requirements of the clients while maintaining the overall integrity of the technology systems estate
- Managing the day-to-day agile activities being such as research, architecture, delivery, nearshore coordination, and where needed as well with our external business partners
- Ensuring the project is resourced to meet the demands of the agreed organisational objectives (recruiting, onboarding, coaching, training)
- Working on customer proposals, responding RfPs, creating offerings with focus on delivery aspects, and compiling sales and marketing documentations
WHAT YOU'LL BRING WITH YOU
- 5+ years of experience with proven track record and strong skills in agile methodology, agile software development disciplines, team management, and staff development within the Financial Services Industry:
- A strong track record in delivering client solutions and driving projects
- The ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and partners across domains
- Outstanding ability to analyse problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (English, German and/or French), work well in cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial, excellent with building and maintaining relationship with delivery teams.
- Ability to lead, work with, and influence the work of teams of multi-disciplinary individuals and ensure that they work together to deliver successful outcomes for both IT and the business, along with key architectural objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
WHY JOIN CAPCO
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
- Technical skills and soft skills training, both classroom and on the job, with support for external certifications
- Employee’s vacation of 25 days per year
- Exceptional benefits in daily sickness allowance and accident insurance (private)
- Attractive pension scheme model
- Smartphone, fast mobile internet, laptop
- Opportunities to volunteer, participate in team sports, etc.