Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, are critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Looking for an individual to help implement workflow solutions.
- Working with end users to gather requirements and then draft stories for IT to build workflow based systems.
- Working in an AGILE framework to implement workflow solutions for the business
- Able to lead meetings with IT and senior stakeholders and hence must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of PEGA workflow is an added advantage.
- Prior experience with implementing workflow solutions with a Financial Services Firm ideally an Asset Management Firm is an added advantage.