Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Description of Role
We are looking for a career-minded professional with a global perspective to join the Mumbai-based Integrated Marketing Services team as a Consultant for the Business Development Services (BDS) team.
As part of the Global Business Development Services (BDS) team and reporting to the Head of the Integrated Marketing Services team locally, the individual is responsible for the following –
- Updating product and strategy information / profiles (quantitative and qualitative) on DOOR.
- Completing RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and updating consultant databases for regional markets across range of investment strategies
- Liaise with Sales, Product Specialists and other relevant departments to collate required information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effective project manage tasks meeting the timelines.
- Working with global teams and reviewing documents to ensure high quality documents are completed on a timely basis.
Experience and Skills
- In depth knowledge of the global investment management industry.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Willingness to demonstrate initiatives and take ownership of tasks assigned; working with partners to adhere to schedules and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Effective, proactive communicator with exceptional English writing and public-speaking skills; capable of interacting with colleagues at every level and across functions and investment teams
- Possess attention to detail within the larger context of a complex investment ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of experience in the Asset Management industry and preferably in a pre-sales / business development role.
- Key attributes include: communication, commitment, team spirit, and collaboration
- Experience with investment management RFPs (5+ years); knowledge of proposal software (preference is Qvidian). Experience with QVIDIAN, DOOR and Salesforce will be an added advantage.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
omain : Wealth Management
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our UAT Testing Team. We are looking for Tester to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Wealth Management domain. This includes functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
- BA with banking/finance fundamental knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhaustive experience in testing/UAT
- Experience in working in Agile modelled projects
- Experience with working directly with business
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture