Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, insurance, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
About the Role
The key role of the General Insurance Managing Principal Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK Insurance. We are seeking people with specific expertise in General Insurance to help deliver a range of projects for our UK clients.
You will be joining a strong team with deep expertise and an exciting set of client engagements with a focus on digital transformation.
If you have a background in:
- Change and transformation within General Insurance
- Digital Transformation
- Data Governance, Data Management or Data Analytics
- Product Management or as a Product Owner in Agile ways of working
- Regulatory change
You will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business and IT. There is a lot of scope to progress within this role.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Be a self-motivator working in a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Work closely with stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to perceive new and better ways of working
- Help to drive the use of Agile methodologies to help the organisation become more agile
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develop to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all parts of the business including 3rd parties
About the Person
- You have will have proven experience of project work within the General Insurance industry as a consultant or as an internal consultant working directly for an insurer
- You have a proven track record of delivering large scale programme initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- You have a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation and the development of client deliverable
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Sound knowledge of programme planning and control technique
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following within General Insurance: digital transformation, agile transformation, data, simplification, operational excellence, designing/implementing target operating model
- Ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners across the insurance domain
- Must have a strong track record of delivery, driving business development within a consulting role, as well as the generation of sales in excess of £3m
- Desirable that you utilise your existing network, as well as helping to win new projects with existing clients and other prospects in the pipeline
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.