About the Team:
Capco Digital is a new-wave consultancy that leverages a fintech start-up approach to solve for our clients’ most difficult problems. Our industry experts work closely with our innovation lab, where we design, prototype, and build bespoke solutions to real-world problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies. By combining design, advanced technologies & analytics, change management expertise, and modern delivery, we’re able to rapidly get our clients to market with a better solution.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and collaborative. Each team member is empowered to share, impart, and utilize their skills and expertise to develop the best possible solution for our client. We encourage innovation, dissent, solutioning, and leadership across all levels.
About the Job:
The Product Owner will seamlessly collaborate with our team of designers and engineers to create bespoke solutions for each client. We’re looking for visionaries able to solve complex problems in an ever-changing landscape. This role is perfect for someone entrepreneurial who wants to ideate on the impact digitization has had, and could have, on the Financial Sector.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Lead daily scrums with your teams (comprised of various pods, including: developers, QA testers, and Product Managers)
- Coordinate with business stakeholders, product managers, and development & testing leads, to prioritize deliverables across the annual program roadmap, 3-month increment plans, and monthly sprints
- Lead teams to develop project charters - identifying the key resource needs, dependencies, and complexities - prior to beginning new projects
- Guide teams through delivery and manage scope, risks and issues, resolving at the lowest level and escalating as needed
- Lead Agile ceremonies, including: sprint & increment planning, readouts, and retrospectives
- Support and assist the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and maintaining the product backlog
- Support release planning & solution architecture design, as needed
- Support Delivery Team (made up of Capco team members and a client lead) with implementation and oversight of Agile/Modern Delivery principles across the program
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a modern delivery environment
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience leading projects in the Financial Services sector (Banking, Payments, Wealth, Insurance, etc.)
- Innate ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes
- A highly entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to put all your experience and great ideas to good use
- Define Salesforce agile project governance framework and ensure projects are running across best practices (e.g. establish team cadence, run Scrum ceremonies, facilitate backlog refinement sessions, etc.)
- Lead the Salesforce delivery team, handling issues and mitigating risks
- Be the subject matter authority for the Salesforce solution being delivered for the client, leading product, technology
- Desired proficiency with Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Recommended certifications: Administrator; Platform App Builder; 2+ Salesforce Consultant Certifications
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.