Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join us. We are looking for candidates with over 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Contribute to areas of Business Analysis across Finance Change.
- Set the framework for requirements gathering, translation, and management throughout the project life cycle, ensuring the use of appropriate tools and techniques for the context and application of the required standards
- Manage translation of business requirements into more detailed requirements, solutions and structures, acting as a bridge between business and IT at senior levels
- Manage team to support early change planning and audience analysis, design and deliver change interventions, and track/take actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback
- Apply Agile concepts to ways of working where appropriate
- Manage detailed definition of system requirements, including configuration and testing approach
- Apply an understanding of business and Finance priorities, drivers, and challenges to lead the design of strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of risk/reward
- Apply an understanding of data modeling concepts and how these impact on solutions
- Draw on a broad experience of the opportunities technology provides to design quality solutions to business challenges and deliver benefits.
- Build a trusting partnership with Finance Change Delivery (FCD) Stress Testing project team to effectively deliver the required output for closure.
- Exposure to Leverage Ratios in the context of Regulatory reporting is preferred
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture