Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Responsible defining target operating modelling for capital market clients
- Work with project manager and business sponsors to scope and define business requirements
- Act as a bridge between the business and technology teams
- Define testing objectives and liaise with testing teams
- Work in ‘on-shore’ and ‘off-shore’ mode
- Proven track record of deliver target operating models within the capital markets space.
- Strong asset class knowledge, front to back office processes.
- Ability to think strategically, execute tactically and enable cross-business teams
- Gap analysis experience on IT systems will be advantageous
- Excellent people and communication skills in both written and verbal in English
Why Join Capco?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change
A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
A diverse and inclusive meritocracy