Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Digital Team. We are looking for full stack java developers with strong experience on Angular, UI and Backend development
The Java Developer would need to have around 8-10 years of experience. The responsibility of the resource includes understanding the business requirements, estimation, design, and development of the application requirements in scope.
Must be experienced in Agile/Waterfall development, onshore/offshore distributed model and coordination. As the Senior technical engineer of the team, the resource must be proficient in Core JAVA, Java, Spring, Spring Boots, Rest Micro Services technologies. They should be thorough with designing applications that will interact very closely with database and should be well versed the best practices for implementation.
Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects and to meet project deadlines. He should have very good stakeholder management skills. Candidate require knowledge and experience in software quality assurance process and the ability to work well with both internal and external teams.
Skill Matrix - On a Scale of 0 (novice) to 5 (proficient)
Proficiency (Senior Consultant)
Backend application development using Core Java
Rest Micro Services.
Java Application design
- Understand the business requirements and perform requirement analysis
- Develop best quality design, develop code and get it validated with customer.
Troubleshooting the design flaws, suggestions and system bottlenecks, if any.
- Manage the technical quality of the deliverables
- Help the team to troubleshoot the application whenever there is any issue post production release.
- Assist the QA team with any queries.
· Experienced in working in BFSI domain for 3 years
· Experienced in Java/J2EE development projects as the designer or technical lead
· Experienced in Core Java, Spring, Spring Boots, Rest Micro Services.
· Strong working experience in Unix/Scripting/SQL
· Good exposure/experience to release management process
· Should possess good trouble shooting skills in case of any issues in development or post implementation scenarios
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Should have good technical skills to engage and suggest improvement areas to customer development lifecycle.
GOOD TO HAVES
· Experience in working Kafka, JBPMN/Camunda
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture