About the team:
Capco’s Data Team helps our clients transform every aspect of their business. We are highly skilled at formulating data governance strategies, defining business and technology initiatives across the data management lifecycle, and aligning multi-year strategic roadmaps with client’s business goals. As digital technologies advance and regulations tighten, today’s consumers – and, therefore, today’s businesses – are becoming more aware of the importance of good quality data. We work to establish holistic ways to effectively manage data through the modern data supply chain and facilitate consumption through analytics, modelling, AI, machine learning, dashboarding, and reporting.
About the Job:
As a member of our Data Team, you will work across Capco’s different domains and solution offerings to help break down large problems, develop approaches and solutions. As a Security & Privacy Operations Consultant, you will work on the forefront of day-to-day security threat and incident management. You will develop solutions that provide a First Line of Defense for organizations to prevent cyber-attacks and data exfiltration.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Design and implement security operation processes focused on: Security Assessment, Threat Prevention & Maintenance, Monitoring & Analysis, Detection & Response, and Communication & Reporting
- Apply your knowledge of data loss prevention, file integrity monitoring and governance to implement tools and processes for agile delivery, test driven development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Join a collaborative team of security and privacy professionals answering security operation challenges and simultaneously innovating to unlock new value and capabilities in trusted data
- Support resource allocation and planning for delivery of IT solutions that meet IT Security objectives
- Elicit technical security requirements. Collaborate with Client stakeholders to ensure requirements get designed, built and tested prior to implementation
- Develop security metrics and standardized reporting capabilities for security analytics and compliance reporting
- Grow your technical expertise, obtain certifications and industry credentials in this high-demand field through formal and informal training and other educational programs
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 2+ years of experience in assessing, implementing, configuring, managing, and integrating security operations
- Success working with one of several security operation components, including but not limited to:
- Security Operations Center/ Privacy Operations Center Use Case Development
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Triage / Security Event Investigation
- Threat Intelligence Enrichment
- Security Incident Investigation
- Security Orchestration Automation & Response (SOAR) for Incident Detection and Response
- Test Data Management
- Continuous Monitoring of Security Events
- Superior ability to design, implement, and maintain security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to address all potential security threats
- Experience in assessing current state security operations and providing recommendations to develop an improved future state based on industry best practices
- Working knowledge of relevant IT Security hardware, software, technology, and vendor solutions
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proven ability to reach across client/organizational units and partner successfully on cross-functional efforts
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.