Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services and insurance industries. Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions. We offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the globe. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
ABOUT CAPCO HONG KONG
- We are experts in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- We specialize in risk and compliance, regulatory transformation, digital transformation, data management & data analytics, business & finance transformation engagements, and IT transformation and change programs
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Be a part of the functional BA pool and acquire in depth knowledge of the TPRM process and solution landscape.
- Be the SME for the TPRM solution (Archer) and advise / support initiatives which require Archer changes across multiple programmes
- Advise / support UAT strategy and test scripts, and facilitate testing (if required)
- Stakeholder management
As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for analyzing, capturing, and prioritizing the requirements for the new customer experience initiatives of our customers. You will need to manage customer expectations and help them to translate their vision into a project that can be implemented within time and budget. Assist management in resolving business issues in an effective and productive manner. Design, document and re-engineer business processes and publish business metrics results. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers and guide them to achieve desired outcomes
- You will be part of multi-disciplinary international team responsible for building and delivering digital products and solutions to our key clients.
- Directly support the Project Lead to develop and deliver client engagements
- Gather, define, and prioritize requirements of the project in collaboration with the Project Lead and the client
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and provide detailed feedback on the solution
- Process mapping across a range of financial services
- Contribute towards mapping customer journeys and business requirements
- Work closely with vendors and other external partners to synthesize analysis, test capabilities against our business requirements, and to deliver client engagements
- Work with other professionals from other teams (e.g. Product, Technology, Operations, and Marketing) to achieve the above goals
SKILL AND EXPERTISE:
- Business and Functional process flows - ability to review and amend as required
- Business requirements, User stories etc.
- Agile change management
- UAT Strategy and Testing (previous experience preferred but not mandatory)
- TPRM experience is not mandatory
- University education and degree and strong academic record.
- Interested in business and financial services
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team player, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems
Success for you is:
- Meeting the goals/deliverables for which you are responsible for
- Working independently but also within a team-oriented environment to achieve our team’s goals
- Acting with a sense of urgency
- Always putting the client first
- People love to work with you
- Always happy to face new challenges
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.