Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Role: Senior/Principal Consultant
- Plan, manage and facilitate the successful execution of program timelines and milestones
- Collaborate with internal and external contributors to build a client specific co-delivery plan while adhering to implantation processes
- Actively track all activities and their status; accountable for critical project deadlines and tasks
- Proactively engage with customers to understand project requirements, manage expectations, provide project updates and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Prepare work schedule and timelines with the customer and the extended team
- Anticipate and mitigate potential issues with project delivery
- Regularly communicate and maintain a bridge between the customer and Capco to ensure best practice in implementation and onboarding
- Maintain up to date documentation and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- University education and degree and strong academic record.
- Proven track record of large-scale delivering projects within the capital markets space.
- Strong asset class knowledge, front to back office processes and client onboarding.
- Ability to think strategically, execute tactically and enable cross-business teams
- Experience and capabilities to communicate with client leaders to influence direction and manage expectations
- Excellent people and communication skills in both written and verbal in English
- Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems
- Ability work in fast pace environment while following best practice and company process
Why Join Capco?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse and inclusive meritocracy